MPM Online Radio is a web-based online radio station which provides good music shows to its listeners across the globe. “The Station You Can’t Live Without”, was founded in August 2018 and went for the first time live On-Air on Sunday, 5th May 2019 at 14:00. The Pilot Show was “Melophiles Top 20” which was presented by the station founder Paulisto.
Who Are We?
Our vision is to be a leading online radio station that informs, educates, entertains and empowers listeners with best of present-time and yester-years music.
Our mission is to preserve old school music by providing a platform for older generation while staying relevant to younger generation by embracing and airing more urban and contemporary genres of music, as seen in the diverse music backgrounds of its team of presenters.
We specifically aim to reach all audience with specialised music taste that does not enjoy the prime airplay in conventional commercial and/or other community-based radio stations.
- Sound communication: We aim to receive and transmit music and related information in a sound and proper manner.
- Ethical practices: We aim to cultivate a culture of mutual respect, objectivity, transparency and integrity when dealing with the general public, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Independence: We aim to carry out its activities in an unbiased and impartial manner.
- Accountability: We aim to take ownership of our functions and responsibilities with high level of professionalism, dedication and competence.
- Teamwork: We aim to foster good working relations with all stakeholders in order to enhance excellent service delivery.
The Brains Behind MPM Online Radio
Exco Team of MPM Online Radio
Paul Mosia an optimist, down to earth and kind person, also known to many as “Bra-P”, “Sta-P”, “Master P” and or “Paulisto”. A proudly South African, born and bred in Mamafubedu / Petrus Steyn. The second born of the four children of Samuel and Josephine Mosia.
King, A.K.A Zwelithini Patrick Thile is a combination of different traits, he is a native South African and African. He was born in Bloemfontein and bred in Thaba Nchu. By profession, he is an IT Solution Architect | Front End Web Developer | Designer.
Thabang is a multi-faceted Law (LLB) graduate and a Candidate Attorney by profession. He also has years of experience in IT industry having worked as an ETL Developer and an IT Business Analyst to date. He holds various degrees from the University of Cape (UCT) and UNISA respectively.
Mjere, also known as Jerry Mosia is a native South African, born and bred in Mamafubedu. His love for Hip-Hop developed in the early 90s’ when the East Coast – West Coast s**t was taking-off, and he took the West Coast side. He was a big fan of the then Death Row Records, which signed artists such as Tupac and Snoop Doggy Dogg.